Article is general purpose text explaining problem area
Article is general purpose text explaining problem area as opposed to splitting it into Entities. Articles work in tandem with other Entities to display information in a most understandable and visual way. Entities can be linked in the Articles and provide entry points into Ideaverse domain.
Definition of Articles
Articles are defined explicitly by creating an instance of entity Article and filling in appropriate properties. Link to create Articles can be found here - Create an Article.
Articles have following properties:
- Title - The title of the Article.
- Text - Full text of the Article. Text supports Markdown syntax and can include other Entities.
- References - One or more reference to outside literature where further information can be found.
- Context - Specific Context that groups Articles into relevant groups.
- Tags - One or more tags used to provide simple linking of Entities into simple ad hoc contexts.
- Url - Sanitized title of the Article to be used in technical linking of the Article.
Example Article can be inspected here: Information model in Ideaverse
Articles can not be embedded using special syntax, but they can be linked using simple HTML link functionality.
Usage of Articles
Articles are entry points into problem areas. They provide visual and understandable way to process information provided in Ideaverse.